- Graeme Yeandle, creator of the PAW language and designer and main programmer of subsequent implementations – Visit his web site and home to the PC version of the PAW (+ read interview at Solution Archive).
The Master of The PAW Reservoir
- Nacho A. Llorente (Spain) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrés Samudio (El Viejor Archivero Blog), the first spaniard to fall enamoured with the PAW and then… Update: FOUND
- Douglas Harter, programmer of the PAW for Windows. Update: FOUND
- Tim Gilberts, co-creator of the PAW and the SWAN along with Graeme Yeandle and of the DAAD all by himself. Update: FOUND
- Fergus McNeill, Grand Master of the Quill and the brains and hands of the ageless Delta4 since 1984. Update: FOUND
- Cristopher Hester, grand connoiseur of the PAW language and editor of the Adventure Coder fanzine. Update: FOUND
- Javier San José (profile page at wikicaad), programmer of the SINTAC and VISUAL SINTAC systems. Update: FOUND BUT RENEGADE.
- Mike Gerrard, a walking Enciclopaedia about adventures and about the PAW culture.
- Garry Capuccini, author of the PAWed jewel Crack City (where the hell are you to be found, Garry?). Update: FOUND.
- Mark Cantrell, the prolific and reputed father to Diablo! and unbeatable PAW programmer. Update: FOUND
- Linda Wright, the Marlin brains behind Agatha’s Folly.
- Larry Horsfield, The Great, creator of the Alaric Blackmoon saga and the magnetic space series and a PAW master no matter what. Update: FOUND
- Josep Coletes Caubet (profile page at wikicaad), writes ZX Spectrum pawed games in 2009!
- Tony Barber, programmer of The Biro and creator of Valkyrie 17. Update: FOUND
- Jacob Gunness, master of the Classic Adventures Solution Archive. Update: FOUND. IN FACT, HE WAS NEVER LOST…
- Nick Humphries. ¿Why? Because of this.